Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF!

Hope everyone had a good week and is excited entering into the weekend.  My first full week of being home with my nuggets was fairly uneventful.  I'm not going to lie.  I think it's going to take a bit of time to shake the feeling that I should be somewhere else, or that I need to be doing something tangible at every moment during the day, like marking up documents or drafting agreements, but here are a few things I did do.


Took leisurely walks in our hood with double stroller and dog in tow (yes I must look like a pack mule or a ringleader of a circus).  It's so heartwarming how full of wonderment babes are over even the simplest things like leaves rustling in the breeze or shadows dancing on the pavement.  To be that innocent again...

Had long morning chats over breakfast and coffee with my loves without having to constantly glance at my watch.

Finally had the time and energy to meet up with good friends for glasses of wine and charcuterie platters and relaxing yet rejuvenating conversation (all very delicious).


Slow danced to Adele and Bruno Mars in the living room with each of the nuggets.


I should mention that it was as hot as hades here, so our options were sort of limited.  Here are a few pictures to wrap up this week!  







Say what?

Look ma!  I can fly!



Flashing my ring, because that's how we do.








See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment