Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This thing on?

A proper introduction:  I'm a seeker of beauty, a private spazz dancer, a hole in the wall eater, a classical musician a lifetime ago, a blog reading junkie, an attorney (but don't you ever call me that to my face), a friend, a daughter, a wife and most recently, a mother of two embodiments of perfect love.  I aspire to be a professional dabbler in the near future. 

What's the point of this blog?  I don't know.  I'm hoping it will give me some sort of release from the every minute of every day droning nature of my job.  The whining ends here though because no one likes to listen to a whiner, and I truly believe one should change their circumstances if they find themselves whiiiining endlessly about it.  Done.

A glance into my little universe:

Put my two nuggets into a swing for the very first time this past weekend. 



Why is this photo so big?  I clearly need a tutorial in blogging.
 Ok.  I find this picture heartbreakingly adorable.  Yeah, yeah... I'm his mom, but the whiteknuckling of the chain, the muffin feet just barely sticking out of the leg holes, the hat without a face.  He can't talk yet but everything about him says to me, "mom, get me out of this deathtrap!" 

























What I'm looking at right now (I swear this isn't indirect whining):



You can admit it without me getting a big head.  You find this totally inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment