Friday, August 19, 2011

3 things I need to do today and a few side notes.

  1. Sign up for some classes.
  2. Stomp out any self-doubt.
  3. Pull that trigger (figuratively speaking).
Side notes: 
  1. I'm going to try feeding the nuggets solids for the first time this weekend.  Cannot waaaait to see their reactions!  Pictures to come.
  2. I'm yearning for Fall.  Not that it's been super hot this year, but I love cozy sweaters, feeling that crispness in the air, pumpkin spice lattes... but I guess it also marks the quick unraveling of the rest of the year with all the holidays hitting back to back to back.  That always makes me feel a little nostalgic and a bit melancholy.  Did I ever mention that I'm a sentimental fool?
  3. Can I just tell you how much I love The Glow?  As a new mom of twins and someone who aspires to do it all, it's really inspiring hearing these ladies who are creative and extremely successful in their professional lives share a little about their other full time job as a mother.   
  4. Also, I really dig Sofia Coppola's laid back, sophisticated, simple and never overdone, independent style.  She's one of those people who always has the same unfussy haircut, barely there makeup with a berry lip and can rock the menswear inspired clothing style (or anything else she's wearing) with such ease.  I assume she knows what works for her and caters to it.  It's awesome.




1 comment:

  1. i love the third picture.. looks perfect

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete