Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Busy busy

So mama's flying solo this week and perhaps from now on (which may explain the sporadic posts).  At least for most of the day, until someone comes and rescues me from the bottles, dishes, trays, toys up to my neck by day's end.  And guess what?  I've been loving it (at least for the past few days).

I'm by nature a huge multi-tasker and also need structure to my day and that's exactly what is happening by necessity.  Juggling two mobile 7-month olds is a formidable task, but I'm up for it!  I enjoy feeling 100% productive, as frazzling as it may be at times, and also having the privacy I've craved ever since having full time help here (never been much of a team player).  People may say I'm crazy for choosing to go at this alone, but now I can be as goofy, as mushy and as entertaining as I want.  

But of course I need to carve out some me time to keep my mind stimulated and my creative juices flowing so finding that perfect balance may take some rearranging and figuring out.  

That's my life in a nutshell this week so please bear with me as I get into this groove. 

On a different note, is fall finally here or what??  I've been waiting in eager anticipation, with sweaters in hand, pumpkin spice lattes in tow, scarves at the ready, but we still have the random hot day here and there.  Granted, I live in LA but still... I'm so ready for it to be cold and stay cold.  Today is perfectly overcast though, and guess what arrived?  My Rachel Comey Barbaro boots.  

Perfect timing and perfect shoe for this season.







No comments:

Post a Comment