Monday, November 7, 2011

What's in store this week

I've been in full time mommy mode and also on an internet diet.  It's hard I tell you!  But when you literally have 3 hours to yourself a day while the babies are napping, I don't think surfing the web is the best use of my time.  Need to turn away- at least for a bit to reset...

Things I'm looking forward to this week:


  1. Getting this shedding mane cut down!  Finally.  Will post pictures (if it turns out ok.  If not, more pictures of buns and pony tails to come).
  2. Learning how to knit.  Finally signed up for a class this Friday.  Can't wait
  3. Planning our first trip with the nuggets.  Looks like we'll be going to Vegas in a few weeks.  Should I be panic stricken?  Excited?  Both?


Have a productive week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment