Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time to take out those shears

I'm in dire need of a hair cut.  Like I haven't touched it since before, way before, the nuggets came into this world.  Not to mention that I'm still going through the mad post-pregnancy hair shedding phase.  Every morning, I leave a wig in our shower.  Lovely, yes?

The thing is, it's always tied up these days.  Come to think of it, it's always been tied up, even pre-babies, whenever it reaches the stage where it can be tied up (with the help of a million bobby pins and gel).  It's a result of laziness, efficiency and not being good with long hair.

And I've always been sort of a short hair girl.  For the most part, it's always been above my shoulders and a few years back, I decided to go super duper short:






I love short hair because it just feels more stylish and fresh.  But let's face the facts.  I literally spend zero minutes on my hair post shower so I won't be getting any sort of hairstyle that requires any maintenance or styling.

So that's sort of why I haven't done anything with my hair until now.  I have no idea what I'd like the end result to be.

Side swept bangs with layered bottom?



(via here)


Little shorter sans bangs?



(via here)


Long and au natural?



(via here)


Subtle ombre shoulder length?



(via here)
Decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment